All photos / projects / text shown in this blog are copyrighted © by Suchitra. You can share my materials but please provide the link to my blog.

All rights to the photo / work / text from this blog belong to © by Suchitra. You may use material from this blog only if you give a direct link to my blog. Copy of master classes in its entirety is prohibited.

Be Honest!! Take pride in being Honest!!

Monday 9 April 2012

Quilled Valentine card with Pop-up Hearts






This is basically a pop up card that had I prepared for one my friend on the occasion of her marraige. I accidentally found this technique on you tube about Linked Hearts Pop Up card .

I felt amazed and just gave a try. Cutting the hearts along with the letters was the most difficult thing to do ... Again my card would never be complete without quilling ...

The leaves in this card have a different story...When I started preparing the leaves I wanted to prepare the Annie Anastasia's leaves... But I never knew the exact procedure ... But somehow I got these leaves ... 

I hope you like this card just as I do...

Thanks for stopping by!!

♥ ~ SG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...