All photos / projects / text shown in this blog are copyrighted © by Suchitra. You can share my materials but please provide the link to my blog.

All rights to the photo / work / text from this blog belong to © by Suchitra. You may use material from this blog only if you give a direct link to my blog. Copy of master classes in its entirety is prohibited.

Be Honest!! Take pride in being Honest!!

Monday 9 April 2012

A Farewell Gift...


This is a simple card that I had prepared for my Team Lead as a farewell gift ... 


For this card I got the inspiration from Lin Handmade Greetings Card ... I just added the tiny rhinestones that I got from Himalaya Book World ... Those are actually Cell Phone Stickers that I used here ...

Thanks for visiting my blog!!

♥ ~ SG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...