All photos / projects / text shown in this blog are copyrighted © by Suchitra. You can share my materials but please provide the link to my blog.

All rights to the photo / work / text from this blog belong to © by Suchitra. You may use material from this blog only if you give a direct link to my blog. Copy of master classes in its entirety is prohibited.

Be Honest!! Take pride in being Honest!!

Monday 4 June 2012

Wedding Anniversary - an Easel Card

I prepared a wedding anniversary Easel card for one of my colleague.

The shiny thread is made with plastic with glittered threads inside it. The wine glasses and tiny hearts are stickers. The brown-yellow Malaysian flower and combed leaves look great on the dark violet card stock. The Rhine stones are light green and violet ones. The center hearts are embossed one. The bottom heart embellishment is one that I got in one of the card making kits.

Here are some of the snaps:


(The above picture shows the original color card stock)






I bordered the embossed heart with glitter pen. Now the idea of the center big heart is to paste one their photos of write some message in there. In the corner hearts she can write her and her husband's initials.

Here's the final picture:






♥ ~ SG

3 comments:

Sudha said...

So cute. LOve the flowers n the colors too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

Thanks Sudha ... :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective.
A lot оf timеs it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you've done a excellent job with thiѕ.
In addition, thе blog lоaԁs super
quick fοr me on Fіrefox. Exceptional Blog!
My webpage - citylife@tampines

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...